One of the most threatening doshas in astrology today is the mangal dosh. Mangal Dosh is more than just that, despite its reputation for upsetting marriages. Mars is associated with Mangal Dosha, also known as Kuja Dosha, Manglik Dosh, or Bhom Dosha in astrology. Vedic astrology refers to Mars as the planet of war. Therefore, it involves the capacity to cause the native various issues, particularly disruption in married life.
Manglik Dosh: What is it?
People have a basic understanding of what Manglik Dosh is. They typically are aware that it is connected to Mars and can interfere with getting married. However, a more profound comprehension of the same can also assist one in learning more about the effects of Manglik dosh and possible treatments for it. Find the best astrologer & talk to astrologers to know more about it.
According to astrologers, Manglik Dosh is nothing more than the planet Mars (Mangal) placement in a person’s Janam Kundli’s first, second, fourth, seventh, eighth, and twelfth houses. Additionally, the mangal dosh extends to the fifth house in astrology when using the South Indian system of astrology. Mangliks are those who have Mars positioned in these houses.
Mangalik Dosh’s Effects on Different Houses
Mangal dosha causes many problems for single people who want to get married, as well as for people who are already married, causing discomfort, tension, and the possibility of divorce. Online Astrologer consultation is important if you have Mangal dosh. People with mangal dosha in their kundalis experience family discord.
- Mars in the first house: severe issues with the partner. Abuse and violence in relationships on a physical level.
- Mars in the second house: An individual will experience effects on their personal and professional lives.
- The fourth house with Mars: career instability, many shifts at work. Financial hardships
- Mars in the 7th house: the bad personality of the individual. The couple fought frequently.
- Mars in 8th house: a person’s careless, sloppy, and reckless behavior.
- Mars in the twelve houses: There are many enemies close by. He has significant financial issues.
Manglik Dosh types
If you didn’t know it, Manglik dosh comes in various forms. Online astrology consultation can compute Mangal dosh using the Lagna, Moon, and Venus. The Lagna is a picture of a person’s physical attributes. The Moon is a symbol of one’s mental makeup. Venus, on the other hand, controls a person’s sexuality.
According to astrology, when the ascendant is to blame, Mangal dosh is low. On the other hand, the Mangal dosha is much stronger and strongest when it occurs from Venus if it arises from the Moon.
This can also be understood as low Manglik dosh if Mars is in the first, second, fourth, or twelfth houses of the janma kundali. Meanwhile, it is referred to as greater or high mangal dosh if Mars is in the 7th and 8th houses.
According to Online astrologer consultation, couples with the same level of Mangal dosha may marry without difficulty. This means that a person with low Manglik dosh can marry someone else with low Manglik dosha.
However, it is advised to consult an astrologer to find mangal dosh remedies when intensity doesn’t match, such as when one person has high mangal dosh. At the same time, the other has low mangal dosh.
Treatments for Manglik Dosh
Online astrology consultation can treat the mangalik dosh. You can use these remedies to counter mangal dosh.
- According to astrologers, Lord Ganesha is the primary savior during Mangalik dosh. Giving flowers and gud (jaggery) to Lord Ganesha can alleviate a person’s suffering.
- You might also think about chanting “Om Gam Ganapataye Namah” 108 times after waking up in the morning.
- Mangliks may also want to think about participating in the Kumbh, Vishu, or Ashwatha Vivah.
- You can also combat the negative effects of Mangalik dosha by fasting on the first Tuesday of each month and praying to Lord Hanuman.
- If you want to combat the adverse effects of Manglik dosh, recite the Mangal Chandika Sholoka while seated in front of Ma Durga’s statue.
- For the locals suffering from mangal dosh, feeding the birds also brings luck.
- For these people, getting married after turning 28 is fortunate.
- Wear a gold ring with a Moonga stone (Red Coral) that is a vivid red color embedded in it.
Cancellation of Mangal Dosh
While Manglik dosh remedies may be your only hope after astrologer consultation, some combinations will instantly eliminate Manglik and Kuja dosha.
- If Saturn is located in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, or 12th house in the horoscope of the opposite partner, the Mangal/Manglik dosha is automatically annulled.
- If Jupiter is in the Trikon in the female horoscope, then the couple is not affected by Mangal dosh.
- Mars’ placement also causes the cancellation of the Mangal dosha in the fourth house in its sign.
- The cancellation of the Manglik Dosha is caused by the conjunction of Mars, Rahu, the Moon, and Venus in the second house.
- The Magal dosha is canceled when there are more malefic planets than female ones in the male’s first, fourth, seventh, and eighth houses.
- Mars’s alignment with Mercury and Venus also eliminates Manglik dosha.
Read also : ibomma