Golden Triangle India Tour
India’s Golden Triangle Tour Packages covers three of India’s most popular tourist destinations, including Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. We at India Driver Tours have developed this Golden Triangle India Tour Package based on the requirements of our clients across the globe.
We also offer extensions to India’s most glorious destinations such as Varanasi, Khajuraho, Ranthambor, Mandava, Haridwar and Rishikesh, Amritsar and many more. The Golden Triangle tour is recommended for first-time visitors to explore the diversity of India.
Temples During Golden Triangle India Tour
One of Jaipur’s best attractions, the Govind Dev Ji Temple, located in the City Palace complex, is dedicated to Lord Krishna. This temple is one of the 7 Thakur temples in Vrindavan, including Sri Radhavallabh Ji, Sri Bankey Bihari Ji, Sri Govind Dev Ji and four other temples.
- Admission: Free
- Aarti Timings at Govindji Temple: 4:30 – 5:00, 7:30 – 8:45, 9:30 – 10:15, 11:00 – 11:30, 17:45 – 18:15, 18:45 – 20 :00 and 21:00 – 21:30
- Places to visit near Govindji Temple: Amber Palace, Nahargarh Fort, Albert Hall Museum and city Palce.
- Tips: Avoid visiting the temple during Aarti if you want to be unhurried. However, if you want to see the real view of the temple and crowds are not a problem for you, then visit the aarti here.
Also known as Swaminarayan Temple, Akshardham Temple is famous for its intricate architecture and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Well-kept gardens and cultural programs attract thousands of tourists every year. Apart from Jaipur, Akshardham temple has been built in eight other major cities of India. Now it is among the best places to visit in Jaipur Sightseeing Tour at night and people of all ages visit this temple.
- Reception Hours: 7:30 AM to 12:00 PM, 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM (Closed on Mondays)
- Tips: Wear nice clothes in the temple.
Moti Dungri Temple:
Moti Dungri Temple is an interesting temple in Jaipur located on a small hillock bordering the Moti Dungri Palace. However, the palace is a cultural monument, but tourists are not allowed to visit it, but the temple has been attracting pilgrims and visitors for decades. This temple is famous for its exclusive railing depicting famous Hindu mythological characters, making it one of the most important Hindu temples in Rajasthan. The most beautiful part of this temple looks like an old Scottish castle.
- Admission: Free
- Visiting hours: 4:30 to 9:30 p.m
- Places to visit near Moti Dungri Temple: Birla Temple, Moti Doongri Fort, Dev Narayan Temple.
- Tips: you should avoid going to the temple during Maha Shivratri, Ganesh Chaturthi and other festivals.
Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple Delhi:
Swaminarayan Akshardham Hindu Temple and Spiritual-Cultural Campus in Delhi, India. The temple is located near the Noida border. Akshardham Temple or Akshardham Delhi, also known as Akshardham Delhi, is a complex that showcases thousands of years of traditional and modern Indian culture, spirituality and architecture. It was officially inaugurated on 6 November 2005 by Pramukh Swami Maharaj in the presence of Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, Manmohan Singh, L. K. Advani and B. L. Joshi. The temple at the center of the complex is built according to Vastu shastra and Pancharatra shastra.
In Swaminarayan Akshardham, like its predecessor Swaminarayan Akshardham in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, the main shrine is the focal point and maintains the central position of the entire complex. There are various exhibition halls that provide information about Swaminarayan’s life and work. Designers of the complex have mastered modern methods of communication and technology to create various showrooms.