YouTube is one of the most popular video-sharing websites on the planet, and for good reason. It’s jam-packed with content, from funny cat videos to informative how-to guides. But unless you’re using a desktop computer or some other device with a built-in YouTube player, you’re going to need to download the videos first. In this blog post, we’re going to show you how to download YouTube videos in MP3, MP4 and 3GP formats so that you can listen to them anywhere you go. We also include some tips for optimizing your downloads for improved performance.
How to Download YouTube Videos in MP3, MP4 and 3GP
In this article, we will show you how to download YouTube videos in MP3, MP4 and 3GP formats.
To download a YouTube video in MP3 format:
1. Open YouTube and sign in.
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen and select “Go to video.”
3. On the next page, click on the “Download video” button next to the video you would like to download.
4. Choose one of the following four options: MP3, MP4 (for mobile devices), 3GP (for mobiles) or FLV (for desktop).
5. Click on the “Download” button to start downloading your chosen format of YouTube video!
What You’ll Need
To download a YouTube video in MP3, MP4 or GP format, you’ll need:
-A computer with an internet connection
-The YouTube video you want to download
-An MP3 player or video converter software
-A media player such as Windows Media Player or iTunes
-A fast internet connection
How to Save YouTube Videos for Later
If you have a lot of YouTube videos that you want to save for later, you can download them in different formats. MP3 is the most common format, but GP and MP4 are also available.
To download a YouTube video in MP3 format:
1) Open the YouTube video that you want to download.
2) Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
3) Select “Save As.”
4) In the “Save As” window, select “MP3.”
5) Click on ” Save “.
6) To play the downloaded MP3 file, open your media player of choice and click on “File,” then select “Open File.”
7) Double-click on the mp3 file that you just saved.
How to Convert YouTube Videos to MP3 or MP4
If you want to convert a YouTube video to an MP3 or MP4 file, there are a few different ways you can go about it.
The first way is to use the built-in YouTube downloader. Open the YouTube video you want to convert, and click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen. Under “Download options,” select “Download as MP3.” You’ll then be given the option to save the file to your computer or send it directly to your phone.
If you’re using a desktop browser, you can also download YouTube videos as MP3s by right-clicking on the video and selecting “Save target as.” On a mobile device, you can download videos as MP3s by long-pressing on the video and selecting “Save video as.” Once you’ve saved the file, you can either play it directly from your device or export it to an audio format (like MP3) for later use.
The second way to convert a YouTube video to an MP3 or MP4 file is using a third-party conversion tool. There are several options available, including VideoToMP3 and MKVToolNix. Both tools offer step-by-step conversions that include profile adjustment for higher quality playback on various devices.
Finally, if all else fails, you can always try converting a YouTube video with Windows Media Player by right-clicking on the video and selecting “Convert
How to Delete a Facebook Video After You’ve Seen It
If you’ve seen a video on Facebook and want to delete it, there are a few different ways to go about it.
1. First, head over to the video and click on the three lines in the top left corner. This will take you to the information page for that video.
2. Under “Options,” click on the “Delete” link next to “Public.” This will remove the video from public view, but it will still be accessible if you’re friends with the person who posted it or if someone has shared it privately with you.
3. If you just want to delete the video from your own account, head over to your profile and hit the “History” button at the bottom of the screen. You’ll see all of your posts and videos, and under “Video Posts” you’ll find the specific post for which you’re looking. Click on it, and then hit the “Delete” button next to “Public.”
If you’re looking to save some valuable time when downloading YouTube videos, then you should definitely try using an MP3 downloader like MPC. It’s easy to use and will help you save both time and space on your hard drive. If you prefer to watch videos in a different format, then we recommend checking out our selection of 3GP video downloaders. They’ll let you watch videos in the most popular mobile phone formats, making it easy to share or enjoy your favorite content with friends.