We understand how much you cherish your vehicle. But just taking care of the vehicle is not enough, the components of the vehicle also need your attention so you can enjoy an exhilarating driving experience. Besides that, you also need to find the right tyre for your vehicle first. To purchase a Tyres Chingford you should keep the following things in mind.
Why change a tyre?
People often ask why will they need to replace the tyres when they are buying such expensive and durable tyres. No matter how expensive your tyres are there comes a time in the tyre’s life when you have to replace them. The reason can be your reckless or just some natural reason. Such as:
- Worn-out tyres
- Uneven wearing
- Bruises or damage
- Flat tyres
What to look for?
Looking for the right tyre can be tiring. But it is equally essential just like looking for the right house to live in, dresses to wear and gear on a special trip or occasion. However, if you know the right size of the tyre then you only have to look for three main factors that can affect your tyre’s performance and they are as follows.
Weather conditions can also affect the tyres and their efficiency. With changes in weather, road, surfaces also get warmer and colder. This warmth or coldness transfers to the tyres which affect them and leads to malfunctioning. There are different tyres that offer you performance in different weather conditions. There are three sets of tyres, perfect for a particular season, which are seasonal tyres. This is because a single tyre cannot perform in all kinds of extreme and moderate weather conditions.
- Winter tyres: these tyres are famous for their performance in temperatures below 7°C. They come with thousands of grooves and deep tread blocks which help in clinging to the icy and snowy road to avoid slipping and skidding.
- Summer tyres: these tyres can offer great traction and speed rating in temperatures above 7°C. They also come with grooves and wide tread blocks but they have fewer grooves than winter tyres as they require less traction than them.
- All-season tyres: these tyres can perform in both warm and cold moderate weather conditions above 4°C. They cannot sustain extreme weather conditions but are more durable than winter and summer tyres as long as used in moderate conditions.
The tread pattern is a combination of sipes, tread blocks, grooves and ribs. Together they help them to offer traction which is very essential for the movement of the vehicle. Without friction it is impossible for man to walk, et lone a tyre to accelerate. In addition to that, treads also help in the evacuation of water from underneath the sidewalls of the tyres. This also helps prevent hydroplaning. The basic functionalities of a tread remain the same but different tread patterns offer better performance in different road conditions.
- Directional tread pattern tyres: these tread patterns are common in winter tyres and offer great traction on icy and snowy surfaces.
- Symmetric tread pattern tyres: these tread designs offer flexibility and traction to the passenger tyres.
- Asymmetric tread pattern tyres: these tread patterns have a dual tread design which helps intensify the effect required on the race tracks.
The road conditions, especially when you are driving on an unknown road can sometimes damage your tyres. It is best if you use wide-width tyres for off-roading purposes. Wide-width tyres have large tread blocks which are why they do not clog easily. This kind of tyre can take you to inaccessible lands such as grassy, sandy, snowy etc. They are also larger than the usual tyres and give you a better view of the road ahead. This helps you prepare for the boulders or potholes in front of you. But everything comes with a downside. For wide-width tyres, it is lack fuel efficiency and performance on city streets.
Safety is the priority and we care for your safety. That is why we suggest you purchase a tyre that is a fit for your vehicle. We can help you find the right Goodyear Tyres Chingford so you don’t have to worry even if you don’t know anything about tyres. Allow us to be part of your journey of finding the right tyres.