One Language – Many Frameworks
There are several programming languages, but with so many frameworks and libraries, it can take time to know which will best suit your needs. There are a few key differences between the most popular options that might help you make a decision.
However, its popularity means more online tutorials and code snippets are available than in other languages.
In-built JSON Support
- The Mean stack is backed by some of the best minds in web development today.
- It’s built on top of Node.js, making it lightning-fast while maintaining high performance under load or during busy traffic.
- MongoDB gives you an advanced NoSQL database that allows you to create flexible schema without sacrificing power or performance.
Another great reason to use the Mean Stack is that it’s an active community. Many developers are contributing, sharing knowledge, and improving it daily. You don’t have to worry about this platform if you’re worried about not finding someone who knows your problem or solution. The community is strong and growing all of the time as more people learn about its power.
- Express – Web framework that provides a thin layer of convention and middleware.
- MongoDB – Document database that offers flexible schemas and stores data in JSON format.
Mean stack also has a full set of tools that support developing, testing and deploying your application to production environments without being limited by its framework or database choice.
MEAN is FUN!
There are many reasons to use the Mean Stack in your next project, but here are my top ten. These will help you make an informed decision about your next project.
– You can immediately start with MongoDB, NodeJS, Express, and AngularJS (or any combination).
– It’s based on open-source software, meaning there’s lots of free documentation and tutorials to help you get started.
In short, choosing the mean stack for your web application depends on the features you need and your building type. Suppose you are a business looking for someone to build a mean stack application. There is some mean stack development company in India that you can consider to make your dream idea a reality.