Suppose you have a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. In that case, you may quickly access the Bajaj customer portal My Account or the Bajaj Finserv app to view all the pertinent information, including the card’s validity, the total loan limit, the amount of available credit, etc. Alternatively, you can retrieve the necessary information by sending an SMS to Bajaj Finserv from your registered phone number. If you do not already have the card and cannot take advantage of its many advantages, you should apply for the Insta EMI Card immediately!
A person may be given a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card with a maximum loan limit of Rs. 2 lakh based on income, credit score, and repayment capacity. Every month, Bajaj Finserv reviews a customer’s EMI Network Card limit; if your repayment history has been good, you can ask to increase your card limit. Send an SMS with the keyword “EMICARD” from your registered phone number to 9227564444 to view your Insta EMI Card status. You will soon get a mail with all the information.
Benefits of Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card
- Obtain pre-approval for a loan of up to Rs. 2 lakh
- Online applications are handled entirely digitally.
- Cashback of Rs. 500 upon activation
- Simple online and offline shopping from a large partner store network
- No fees are associated with foreclosure since access is available through the Bajaj Finserv app.
How to check Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card Status
With the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, cardholders can make large purchases on credit divided into manageable monthly payments or EMIs. Let’s say you just requested a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. In that situation, you can use My Account or the Bajaj Finserv app to check the status of your Insta EMI Card online. You can check the status of your Insta EMI Card in one of two ways:
- Through the app, which you can access by providing a cell number and an OTP for verification
- You can log in using your information, such as your customer ID, mobile number, or email address, through the Bajaj customer portal “My Account.”
Using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you may convert your purchase price into manageable EMIs. This card’s digital counterpart is available through the Bajaj Finserv app.
How can I check the status of my Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card using My Account?
- Connect to My Account.
- Your customer ID, phone number, or email address should be entered.
- Login authentication can be done using a password or an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter your password, or the OTP provided to your registered mobile number to log in.
- You can also use your Facebook or Google credentials to sign in.
- To access the EMI Network Card, go to the “My Relationship” area and click it.
- You can check the status of your Insta EMI Card status by carrying out the above steps.
Check the status of your Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card through the Bajaj Finserv App
To check the status of your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, follow these short and easy steps:
- Install the app on your mobile device.
- Use the phone number that is associated with your account to log in. The app will send an OTP for verification.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, select the “Know More” option.
- The app will bring you to a page where it will request information such as your birthdate.
- Next, click “See Insta EMI Card Now.”
- Your screen will show the status of your Insta EMI Card and other information.
How to check Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card balance through customer care?
- With your registered phone number, dial 020 3957 5152.
- Decide the language that you prefer to use when communicating further.
- Tell the representative your 7-digit customer ID or EMI Network Card number.
- Find out the balance on your EMI Network Card.
On the other hand, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request the Insta EMI Card details.
To activate your Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card online, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Open the Bajaj Markets mobile app.
- Step 2: A “Know More” feature can be found on the app.
- Step 3: Enter the necessary information.
- Step 4: Select “See my Insta EMI Card Now” from the menu.
You may activate your card online with ready-to-use features by following these instructions. The Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card, which has a maximum limit of Rs. 2 lakh, is a great option if you cannot pay for your purchases all at once. With this clever payment method, one has the option to purchase a brand-new television (or any other durable consumer goods), furniture, and daily groceries, pay for a gym membership, reserve travel or hotel reservations from a variety of partner businesses, and pay for them in convenient EMIs. So what are you waiting for? Apply for your Insta EMI Card today!