Nowadays, the trend of Floor Rubber is quite demanding in the market. Not only in homes or commercial settings, Floor Rubber finds wide applications in gyms, fieldhouses and weight rooms. To fit the décor of any space, Floor Rubber are available in several different colors and designs. To add to it, Floor Rubber facilitate easy maintenance, better longevity, as well as irrepressible. While there are rumors in the market, that Floor Rubber are difficult to maintain, and also have a reputation of being pricey. But, this is totally a myth. Floor Rubber is actually quite easy to maintain, and although it might be a bit expensive when compared to some other flooring options, its longevity just counterparts it for a great long term investment. Just scroll through to know some of the key benefits of Floor Rubber.
Key Benefits of investing in Floor Rubber for your flooring needs:-
(1) Longevity and Pliability: Floor Rubber has good water resistant feature, and there is no risk of any damage due to moisture or spills. Also, Floor Rubber is tested to stand up to a high volume of foot traffic. The excellent longevity and pliability of Floor Rubber can only be accounted to the natural elasticity of rubber. Floor Rubber have become quite popular in gyms and weight rooms as they are great for absorbing impacts. Lurking on this feature of absorbing impacts, Floor Rubber is a fabulous option for commercial settings when people are always on their feet. Floor Rubber provides more comfort and also lower the chances of injuries and fatigue, as they facilitate better cushion.
(2) Zero Maintenance: Floor Rubber are quite effortless to maintain, in spite of all the rumors down in the market. As per as maintenance is concerned, all you are required to do is vacuum the floor on a daily basis, as dirt and debris get piled up in Floor Rubber, and mop the floor with a mixture of water and a mild detergent, at least once a week. You should always keep in mind that you should never apply harsh chemicals for Floor Rubber cleaning, as they damage the rubber. For complete protection of your Floor Rubber, quick cleaning of the spills is also very important.
(3) Better Slip Resistance: Floor Rubber typically far exceeds the minimum standard of the coefficient of friction, and thus have excellent slip resistant feature. Owing to this reason, Floor Rubber is commonly used as gym flooring. Even in nursing homes and other healthcare facilities, Floor Rubber is an appropriate option, due to their high slip resistance.
(4) Eco Friendly and Recyclable: We all know that from the sap of a rubber tree, we obtain rubber which is a natural raw material. The process of extraction of the sap is so efficient that it does not hinder the growth of the tree in any way while also being highly sustainable. For a wide range of applications, rubber is regularly reused and it is also recyclable. Owing to the fact that Floor Rubber can be cut into small pieces, they find wide applications to create entirely new products, as well as in mulch and playground surfaces.
Some bonus features of Floor Rubber:
- They maintain their original dimensions
- No question of use of PVC
- Resistant to heavy impacts
- Water and moisture resistant
- Absorb sound and hold out against static
- Scratch as well as scuff resistant’
- Chemical spill and cigarette burn resistant
- Provides resistance against stains, mildew and mold.
- Uniform color
Now, that you have gone through all the benefits of Floor Rubber, Why wait any longer? For commercial as well as residential settings, Floor Rubber simply have no other alternatives. Whether you are looking for an appropriate flooring for your healthcare facilities or educational facilities, gyms, fieldhouses or other commercial settings, or maybe even for your dream home in exercise rooms, laundry rooms and so on, Floor Rubber has an answer for all your flooring needs. Just get hold of the best companies manufacturing Floor Rubber for sports and other commercial facilities and live a stress free life.